What parts do I need to perform flow rate metering on the red Kombi3plus valve?

Google Translate
2012-05-11 16:59

To meter the flow rate on the red valve of the Kombi3plus series you need
measuring adapter set VA3502A001 and a measuring device ( VM200A1001 or
VM241A1002). Measuring is always performed in the flow pipe, as regulation takes place in the return pipe.

Available from plumbing and heating system retailers and wholesalers.

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ